Monday, 8 January 2007

Get High School Credits from Music Exams

Wish to obtain high school credits by doing music examinations? Details may be downloaded from the Ontario Ministry of Education.
Music Certificates from the Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto, Conservatory Canada, London, Trinity College London, England and the Royal Schools of Music, London, England are accepted.

No comments: